Friday, February 27, 2009

The Fight for #1: Week 9

Oh lord. Guess what's opening up this week?


I really don't know how this is gonna go. Normally Tyler Perry movies, especially the Madea ones, last at least 2 or 3 weeks until something better comes along. But here we have the staying power of a crappy Disney band which has roughly 11 trillion fans, all of whom are probably cramming into theaters as we speak. This is gonna be a tough call.

But I'm am gonna go with the JoBro's cause of the stupid tweens who'll be dragging their parents to see it this weekend. I will throw in a bonus and say that Madea will be number two. So since I"m giving myself a bonus, I'll give you all a bonus. This beeing the last game of the month, I'll give everybody 5 bonus points IF MADEA BECOMES THE #2 FILM. That's it. You don't have to do anything to get the bonus points but participate. If you send me your #1 picks, and Madea is #2, you get 5 bonus points.

With that said, here's last weeks top 10.


Also opening is a new Street Fighter movie and a couple of limited releases. Yeah, good luck with that.
-Jason

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

think i'll go with street fighter. when the hillary duff movie -- or wait, was it hannah montana? -- came out, they charged like 20 bucks a person. i have a feeling they'll do something similar here and that'll throw off the results.

Fletch said...

Jonas 1, Madea 2. This is the biggest no-brainer in the history of no-brainers.

Ok, maybe it's not that big of a lock, but it's still a lock.

Anonymous said...

Jonas Bros.

Unknown said...

I think this is the first time I have ever typed this:

Jonas Brothers.