Saturday, February 21, 2009

Razzie Poll Is Closed

Hot damn, you guys really want me to suffer, huh?

In the "worst picture" poll, there was a tie. So looks like I'm gonna be suffering through "The Hottie and the Nottie" and "The Love Guru/Guro". I wonder if you guys really thought there was a different movie called "Love Guro" and picked it just for the hell of it.

As for the "Other" Poll, looks like "Repo: The Genetic Opera" won, and looking at the cast list, it features Paris Hilton, so I get a double dose of Paris. Thanks guys. Thanks a lot.


That's hot that's hot!

Oh and I still don't understand how one poll got more votes than the other. I mean, it should've been the same number of votes seeing how I had them both up at the same time. Did you guys not see the second poll or something? I'm really confused.

Anyway, as I stated sometime ago, I'm gonna be getting to these movies next week when I have a couple of days off to get to them. In the meantime, I'm waiting for the "winners" to be announced, which is happening later in the day instead of early in the morning for some reason. So stay tuned for that!
-Jason

No comments: