Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Right On In

I was gonna review one final Blaxploitation film on the last day of February, but other things popped up and I didn't get the time to. Then I listened to "Outside the Cinema Live" and ended up winning a movie, so that was awesome. Anyway, February is just about over so it's time to move on.

I don't have anything really super special happening in March. I just announced a Mass Invasion (title yet to be announced) last week and got some peeps working that, but that won't happen until the end of the March/Early April. I'm also aware that St. Patrick's Day happens and my Leprechaun reviews need to be updated but...eh.

We do have something neat planned for March's episode of "The Lair" so stay tuned for that.

Other than that, it'll just be business as usual around here. Reviewing stuff for the site. Some stuff for The Blog. Trying to keep The Cage Match alive even though hardly anyone wants to participate. But I got something good for tomorrow so it should be fine.

The Razzie's thing ends on Saturday and I'll have that up during the weekend (hopefully). Then there's the Oscars but we don't pay too much attention to those around here.

That's it. Yay spring!
-Jason

1 comment:

iasa said...

I like the movie cage match, but everytime i think about sending you a contender i am no where near a computer.