Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Zombie Link Love #2

I know I only produced three reviews. More are coming. Plus a few people who said they'll write something up need to...write something up. In the meantime, to get your zombie fix, here are some links, including some from yours truly!

Our friend over at "Acheter et entretenir sa tronconneuse" (The Chainsaw site) gives us "The Horde".

Allison at My Film Habit returns with her review of "Black Sheep".

Nolahn's double feature zombie reviews are "Hell of the Living Dead" and "I Am Omega". One of those is an Asylum movie. Probably never guess which one.

And some from me are:
I Was A Teenage Zombie
The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies
And of course, motherfuckin' Dead Alive

Ok, that's it for now. When I get some more in, I'll share them. You know you can join in on this, right? Sure ya do!
-Jason

No comments: