Thursday, April 07, 2011

30 Days of Horror: Day 7

"Day 07 - Your favorite supernatural horror film"

Man, there's so many to choose from. I'm not even sure which one to go with. So I guess I'll go with..."House"!

Not the crazy Japanese film. I still need to see that.



"House" tells the story of a guy who moves into a house and there's all sorts of weird ghosts that bug the guy, including a large woman monster and one of his dead friends from Veitnam. And the neighbor is played by George Wendt. It's pretty awesome and a lot of fun, with some good scary moments.

So that's it.
-Jason

2 comments:

enemy said...

House is a great movie, haven't seen it in a while though. It's got some pretty scary moments, but I think House 2 is the better film. They took out a little of the horror and added a little more humor.

Just found the site btw, I'm really digging it.

Tod Slaughter said...

I still remember the poster from when I was a kid! The dead hand pushing the doorbell? Ding dong, you're dead!