Friday, January 08, 2010

The Bad Movie Ultimate Cage Match #5 Winner!


I...don't know. I don't believe it. I mean it's "Transformers 2" for cryin' out loud. Michael Bay. Racial stereotype robots. Stupidity. A unneeded sequel. Michael Bay. I don't get it. I seriously don't get it. This just means I have to watch "Ballistic" one day. If this movie doesn't make me wanna kill myself, I'm gonna question all you guy's opinion.

Anyway, Travis and "Ballisitc" is the winner for a third week in a row. The rule I stated when I started this was a movie can go five weeks total before I step in and force it to be retired.

This whole thing is almost like the Hulk Hogan movie "No Hold's Barred". Travis and "Ballistic" is my Zeus and no one can step up to beat them. But out there someone is a Hulk "Rip" Hogan to do a "No Hold Barred" match in an octagon ring. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BEAT ZEUS??? Then step up! Submit a movie! DO IT!

Anyway, Travis will go again on Monday against someone and we'll see how that plays out.
-Jason

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Good win, in my opinion!

xTJMac510x said...

yeah i'm surprised I won but I didn't go into this feature/poll thing with the intention of picking a movie that could be beaten. Besides The Road and Plan 9 (which are more awesome than bad in my opinion) Ballistic is really THAT bad.

Unknown said...

I started watching Glitter the other night just for a cage match. Halfway through I thought, "Ecks is gonna kill this shit."