Friday, January 29, 2010

The Bad Movie Ultimate Cage Match #8 Winner



After a weekend of begging and a almost not posting on Monday, we finally have a winner! Congratulations Rach! You get to go on to round 9! As for Bill, sorry man, you had to lose two in a row. But there's next time.

Anyway, it seems to work so I'll do it again. Here's me begging for you guys to participate in this and I'll even say what the rules are again!

1. You pick a movie you think its bad
2. You write a brief short few paragraphs thing about said movie on why you think it's bad.
3. YOU EMAIL ME the brief short few paragraphs. I'll keep it on hold until Monday.

That's it. It's fairly easy. You can do it! Cause We're TREE-riffic (I'm copyrighting the HELL out of that!)
-Jason

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Congrats Rach!